Monday, December 12, 2011

TARGET AUDIENCE


One of the audiences that I am trying to direct this towards are younger kids. I feel as a lot of people know about this issue but take all the clean water that we have for granted. I want to raise awareness for people. By reaching out to younger kids and educating the youth on this subject, sometime in the near future we may be able to stop this issue. I am reaching out to these kids by setting up some posters and designing t-shirts. I stuck with simple images because I feel that a lot of younger kids are not into the whole reading fact after fact deal, and a simple cool looking image that still explains what the issue is may stick in their head a little better.

I also feel that it is important to make the younger generation more aware of water pollution because at the rate we are going with the population rising like crazy, the future generations may not have any clean water at all if we do not do something to change it. This is why I think reaching out to the younger generations will affect the future of water pollution.

No comments:

Post a Comment